I’ve got my jars all ready for Valentine’s Day. First, I’m going to show you how to make your own. I’m also going to show you a tip on how to fill the jars without breaking the bank. They take a surprising amount of ‘stuff’ to fill up.
- 3 different sized wood candlestick holders, mine are 6″, 7″ and 9″(affiliate link). I got them from 3 different stores
- 3 wood finials (I got mine at Hobby Lobby)
- 3 – 5″ circle wooden (affiliate link) ‘plaques’
- 3 – 4″ circle wooden (affiliate link) ‘plaques’
- 3 glass jars with screw type lids (I got mine at Hobby Lobby. They are about 5″ tall. I think they are some of the smaller of this type of jar. I had larger jars initially, but then started thinking about how much ‘stuff’ I would need to fill them and went smaller. You can use any size you prefer)
- E6000 Glue
Here are all the other apothecary jar posts I’ve done in the last year with the tutorial and other decorating ideas. Just click on a picture to be taken to that post.