Hi everyone! Welcome back to our 9th Real Family Fun link party. I’m so glad to have you here this week. This is the last week in single digits…ohh la la!
Did you see the features from last week’s party? Yesterday I featured 5 fantastic posts. You can see them at Real Fun Features #8. Last week we had over 80 posts link up. This party sure is growing!
I want to welcome two new advertisers with The Real Thing with the Coake Family. I’m super happy to welcome Speed! and American Girl Doll Play. I hope you will take a little time and say “Hi” to them or stop by and see what they have to offer. Both are fantastic sites and resources! Just click on either button below.
Here’s what I was up to this week:
This week the party is going to be just a little bit different. I live across country from my parents. We get to see them about 4 times per year. They are coming in town tomorrow for almost a week.
For this week only, I won’t be going through every link and commenting on every link. I need you guys to help me out and visit each other and leave sweet and meaningful comments for each other…will you do that for me?
I will be visiting links and looking at your fun ideas and projects, I just won’t be commenting on everyone. I will also be picking the features on the top visited sites…so please visit each other a lot and make it a tight race for the top 5.
Thanks everyone and thanks for understanding my spending time with my family this week rather than commenting on each of your posts.
- Anything goes – link up any post you want and as many as you would like. Please link new (as in it hasn’t been linked here before) content and only G rated posts.
- Follow my blog, so you can remember to come back next week. 😉
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your picture (1 only) and project on my blog as well as my social media sites. You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter so you don’t miss a thing!
- Grab my party button below and link back somewhere in your blog post. Only those that link back will be featured.
- Grab a cup of coffee, tea or glass of wine and enjoy reading a few of the posts that have linked up. Please read and comment on at least two other posts.
Tune back in on Tuesday when I will be featuring you! Yay! Can’t wait to show off your projects and fun!